TeamCalendar Release Notes / Download
Version: 1.6.9 (Patch-Date: 08/03/16):
To use this Webpart you will need a valid license. If you have already purchased the webpart you can simply install the actual version
and use the software as before. If you do not own a license you can download a trialversion
Version: 1.6.8 (Patch-Date: 04/01/14):
- Fixes time-zone related problem.
Release for SharePoint 2013
Version: 1.6.7 (Patch-Date: 02/12/12):
Version: 1.6.6 (Patch-Date: 01/04/12):
- Fixes problem adding further Webparts on a SharePoint 2010 site.
Version: 1.6.5 (Patch-Date: 08/29/11):
- The TeamCalendar Webpart is now supporting AG-Groups
Minor layout changes
Version: 1.6.3 (Patch-Date: 06/16/11):
Version: 1.6.3 (Patch-Date: 07/28/10):
Version: 1.6.3 (Patch-Date: 06/15/10):
- Solves a problem by hiding private appointments together with those that have a specific status.
Version: 1.6.2 (Patch-Date: 04/29/10):
- Fixes a compatibility issue with Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax Framework
Version: 1.6.2 (Patch-Date: 03/26/10):
- The Webpart previuosly could only be installed unless there was at least one group assigned the the site. The patch is solving this issue.
Version: 1.6.1 (Patch-Date: 02/03/10):
- Solves the problem of unclosed serverconnections while getting appointments via WebDAV.
Version: 1.6 (Patch-Date: 01/14/10):
- The Webpart now uses the time and date format that is defined in the site settings.
- Connecting the Webpart to an Exchange 2010 Server an error regarding incompatible timezones might occur. This is solved with this patch.