ListFilter Release Notes
Version: 2.0 (Date: 03/06/2012):
: To use this Webpart you will need a valid license. If you have already purchased the webpart you can simply install the actual version and use the software as before. If you do not own a license you can order a trialversion here
Version: 2.0 (Date: 02/12/2012):
- Language support for Portuguese
Version: 2.0 (Date: 12/02/2011):
- Restricted support for calculated lookup fields
- Some layout improvements
Version: 2.0 (Date: 10/21/2011):
- Supporting Spanish languange
- Performance improvements when filtering lists with more than 500 entries
Version: 2.0 (Date: 01/07/2011):
Version: 2.0 (Date: 11/29/2010):
- Support of managed metadata fields
Version: 1.1 (Date: 09/16/2010):
- Language support for: English (default), German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian.
Version: 1.1 (Date: 08/28/2010):
- So far the ListFilter could only be used within the selected SharePoint-View. It was not possible to display results, that where found by the ListFilter but filtered by the SharePoint-View. Now, you can choose how the ListFilters behaviour should be:
- The ListFilter and the SharePoint-View are linked with "AND" (Defaultvalue and the known behaviour)
- The ListFilter and the SharePoint-View are linked with "OR". This setting will also show results, that where usually filtered by the SharePoint-View
- The ListFilter overwrites the Sharepoint-View-Settings
Version: 1.1 (Date: 08/09/2010):
- Solving minor CSS-Class-Issues
Version: 1.1 (Date: 07/14/2010):
- Queries of a specific size could not be handled. This is fixed.
- Multiple keywords in a field are now compined with AND
- The default field has been changed to "Any field in current view"
- The field "Any Field" only contains hidden ones, if these are activated in the configuration menu
- Bugfix of a problem by filtering user fields
Version: 1.1 (Date: 06/17/2010):
- Supporting the fieldtype "Name" in document libraries.
Version: 1.1 (Date: 06/02/2010):
- Enhanced performance by searching huge lists and solving a problem with fields that have the same display name.
Version: 1.1 (Date: 03/10/2010):
- Bugfixing handling saved and formated XML-Files on some systems.
Version: 1.1 (Date: 03/02/2010):
- Supporting of connected lists.
Version: 1.1 (Date: 11/26/2009):
- Settings that are made in the current session are obtained during changing the page or reloading the site.
- The ListFilter can now be used on sites allowing anonymous access.
- Previously saved filter can be setted up as default view.
- Available fields for filtering can be defined.