I. Proceed as follows to install List Filter Web Part in your SharePoint farm
II. Integration in the Team Site
- Unzip the ListFilterWebpart-Setup.zip file to any directory.
- Launch the unzipped ListFilterWebpart-Setup .exe file on your SharePoint server.
- Click “Yes” on the following window and “Next” on the next window in order to begin the installation.
- Follow the further instructions of the installation assistant. Detailed instructions can be found in the Manual you received with the download.
After successful installation, the ListFilter still must be integrated in the SharePoint Team Site.
- Open the Site Actions menu on your team site and select “Site Settings.”
- From the column “Site Collection Administration” select “Site collection features.”
- In the menu that then opens, scroll until you see the ListFilter entry and click on the button “Activate.” The ListFilter is now activated for your team site.
- To connect the ListFilter on the page to the list that is to be filtered, open the Site Actions menu and click Edit Page.
- Now click on the button “Add a Web Part” in order to integrate the ListFilter on your team site.
- A window will open in which all available Web Parts are listed. Scroll to the end of this list, check ListFilter and click “Add.”